Amanos Fruits cultivates vegetables and fruits like banana, tomato, strawberry, nectarine, blackberry and exports them to whole world as of organic and good agricultural practices on its 70 acres orchard and 25,000 m² modern greenhouse built at a total of 140 acres area; and contributes to the development of our country with the social responsibility projects under which it puts its signature.
Amanos Fruits was incorporated in 2012 after an intensive work of 16 months to present the organic products, cultivated by good agricultural practices, first to our country then to whole world by Mahmut Nuri Gündoğdu who is also co-founder of Onitaş Logistics which has 30 years of experience in the field of transportation and logistics.
Amanos Fruits cultivates vegetables and fruits like banana, tomato, strawberry, nectarine, blackberry and exports them to whole world as of organic and good agricultural practices on its 70 acres orchard and 25,000 m² modern greenhouse built at a total of 140 acres area in Hassa district of Hatay.
Amanos Fruits has put on service its cold storage in May, 2012 which has been built with the grant of Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock of Republic of Turkey as well as its greenhouses and orchards. The Cold Storage has 1250 m² indoor space and a storage capacity of 1500 tons, has the world's latest technology and all the features demanded by all organizations and institutions establishing health rules.
Amanos Fruits works to implement modern and good agricultural practices on healthy fruit cultivating indicated in the Agricultural and Rural Development Plan of Hatay Province prepared by Governor's Office of Hatay taking in opinions and supports of academic advisors of universities and city-county officials.
Amanos Fruits continues all its production in a controlled manner in accordance with the Packaging Waste Control Regulation of Directorate of Environment and Urbanization of Governor's Office of Hatay of Republic of Turkey, code number 21854 and date of February 28th, 2013.
Amanos Fruits attaches great importance to training and civil society services as well as crop cultivating, packaging and storage. In this context;
- It serves free and practical trainings of good agricultural practices and organic farming practices to farmers and students under the supervision of academic advisors in coordination with universities in the educational and cultural center which it established.
- It participates to the monthly meetings about support projects like Tkdk, Kosgeb, Dogaka of Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock of Republic of Turkey under the patronage of Governor of Hassa District.
- It negotiates with private banks and takes lead regarding to deductible, long-term, harvest-to-harvest credits which appeals to local farmers.
- It carries out works in the presence of ministry to get support for seedling of new fruit species, dripping and wired orchard.
- It performs works to establish a water pond at the feet of mountain in Hassa district.
- It gets economically poor college students to be supported with a variety of scholarships; and helps agriculturists to be raised who are equipped in every manner and will be beneficial to our country by ensuring agriculture and farming students get practical trainings at its own premises.
- It's working to ensure a conscious and correct cultivation by directing farmers and workers to all courses and trainings issued within the District Directorate of Agriculture of Hassa.
- It took lead on establishment of Fruit Growers Association of Hassa (HASMEYBİR) for collaboration and to gather the farmers and cultivators of Hassa region under the same roof.
- It took lead on establishment of Association of Industrialists and Businessmen of Hassa (HASSİAD) to gather the industrialists and businessmen of Hassa under the same roof.